Punjab National Bank was founded in 1894. With over two decades of specialised experience in housing finance, PNB has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help its customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly. PNB was ranked #717 in the Forbes Global 2000 List.
|Options of interest rate||Floating|
|Processing fees||0.5% ( Max 20000)|
|Repayment period||Max 30 years|
|Balance transfer facility||Available|
|Top up facility||Not Available|
MONEYBAZAAR’S ANALYSIS ON PNB HOMELOANS:
- Low rate of interest esp. for high loan amounts.
- Large branch network
- Processing charges applicable.
- Documentation charges (Rs 1350) applicable.
- Borrowers below the age of 50 are only eligible.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM THE LOAN SEEKER:
1. KYC (Know You Customer) Documents
- Pan card
- Address proof ( any one ):
- Adhaar card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Rent agreement supported by permanent address proof
2. Income Proof:
- For salaried
- Latest salary slips for last 3 months.
- Form 16 for last 2 years.
- Self employed or professionals
- ITR’s for last 3 years with computation, profit & loss and balance sheets
3. Other Documents:
- 6 months bank statement for salaried.
- 12 months current and savings account statement for self employed or professionals (self & business)
- Education Qualifications – Latest Degree (for professionals)
- Sanction letter of existing loans (if any).
4. Property Documents:
- Allotment letter and payment receipts for Bank’s approved projects
- Complete chain of property starting from allotment letter if the sale or lease deed has been executed
- Sanctioned map of property (not required in approved projects)
CHARGES OTHER THAN PROCESSING FEES:
Actual charges for the following will be payable by the customer in addition to the processing fees:
- Advocate’s fee for property search and the title investigation report.
- Valuer’s fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty payable for Loan agreement & mortgage.
- Property insurance premium.
CERSAI Registration Fee of Rs 50/- + GST up to Rs 5 lacs limit and Rs 100 + GST for limits above Rs 5lakhs