A 150 year old establishment, Allahabad bank is the oldest joint stock bank in India. MoneyBazaar in association with Allahabad bank offers super fast loan processing.
|ALLAHABAD BANK HOMELOANS|
|Up to rs.75.00 lac||8.25%|
|Interest rate*||Above rs.75.00 lac & up to rs.300 lac||8.55%|
|Above rs.300 lac up to rs.500 lac||8.85%|
|Above rs.500 lac||9.00%|
|Options of interest rate||Floating|
|Processing fees||Nil up to 31st March‘2018|
|Repayment period||Max 30 years|
|Balance transfer facility||Available|
|Top up facility||Available|
|Overdraft facility||Not Available|
*0.05% concession to women & salaried employee.
MONEYBAZAAR’S ANALYSIS ON ALLAHABAD BANK HOME LOANS:
- Rate of interest starts at 8.25% upto 75 lacs
- Lightning fast loan processing.
- No processing fees
- Best Rate of Interest Under 75 Lacs segment.
- Minimum documents required
- No max-gain/ advantage account facility.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM THE LOAN SEEKER:
1. KYC(Know Your Customer) documents
- Pan card
- Address proof (any one):
- Adhaar card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Rent agreement supported by permanent address proof
2. Income proof:
- For Salaried
- Latest salary slips for last 3 months.
- Form 16 for last 2 years.
- Self employed or professionals
- ITR’s for last 3 years with Computation, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets
- 6 months bank statement for salaried.
- 6 months current and savings account statement for self employed or professionals
- Sanction letter of existing loans (if any).
4. Property documents:
- Allotment letter and payment receipts for Bank’s approved projects
- Complete chain of property starting from allotment letter if the sale or lease deed has been
- Sanctioned map of property (not required in approved projects)
Charges other than processing fees:
Actual charges for the following will be payable by the customer in addition to the processing fees:
- Advocate’s fee for property search and the title investigation report.
- Valuer’s fee for valuation report.
- Stamp duty payable for loan agreement & mortgage.
- Property insurance premium.
- CERSAI registration fee of Rs.50/- + GST up to Rs.5 lacs limit and Rs.100 + GST for limits
above Rs.5 lacs